- >Microsoft Dynamics ERP Comparison
Choosing the Microsoft Dynamics ERP for You
Dynamics GP vs Dynamics NAV vs Dynamics 365
You may be wondering how Dynamics 365 is different from existing Microsoft ERPs. And mostly, which is the best fit for your business?
Calsoft has updated our previous comparison chart of three popular Microsoft Dynamics ERPs to now include Dynamics 365 Business and Enterprise Editions. This bird-eye comparison is based on our 20 years of implementing Microsoft ERP systems.
Each ERP has its unique benefits for different types of organizations. For example:
- Dynamics GP is a good fit for small to midsized organizations that are looking mainly for solid accounting functions.
- Dynamics NAV is ideal for medium-sized corporations that need high customizations. Examples are manufacturing companies and organizations with multi-business models or complex business processes.
- Dynamics 365 Business Edition is ideal for small firms that are either unsatisfied with or have outgrown their accounting software such as Quickbooks or SAGE50. This solution makes ERP software affordable for small businesses.
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition is for mid to enterprise level organizations who have complexities such as multi-business models, global business, manufacturing, etc.
There is more nuance to selecting the right ERP than a simple article or chart can cover. But we hope this chart will point you in the right direction. Our consultants are always happy to speak over the phone to answer any questions and provide a more detailed comparison.
Feel free to contact us at (310) 532-5000 or at kEncEmailjogpAdbmtpgu/dpn so we can provide guidance on choosing the right ERP system as you are exploring your options.